Sunday, February 15, 2009

Live account finally

Last week I made a live account with the aussie broker gomarkets using metatrader4. Gonna put $100 in the account next week and start trading micro lots (1k sized lots). This size trade makes 1pip = 10c profit/loss. So I can start doing some real trading without costing myself a fortune while I'm still learning.

The system I've been trading on the demo account recently is a Jurik Moving Average on the AUDUSD pair. The JMA period set to 40 on the 1Hour chart looks pretty promising for manual trading.

I wrote a simple JMA Cross EA aswell but testing it on the AUDUSD pair with 40period and 5 period JMA settings doesnt look too promising really. Maybe it will do better with some kind of noise filter to stay out of the market when the price is ranging.

No comments: